Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery Center | Scottsdale, Phoenix, Avondale, AZ
Microdermabrasion is a gentle way to resurface your skin and provide immediate results
Microdermabrasion is a type of laser skin resurfacing that gently removes dead and flaking skin cells, smooths the skin’s surface, reduces pore size and overall brightens the skin.
Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery Center uses the Power Peel Microdermabrasion technology for patients in both the Scottsdale and Avondale offices. Read patient reviews, learn more about our medi-spa treatments and contact us today if you’d like to learn more about this procedure – 602-661-0438.
The Microdermabrasion Treatment
Sterile crystal particles are sprayed across the skin’s surface and then quickly vacuumed to polish the skin. This unique approach removes dead and flaking skin cells while stimulating the production of collagen, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, as well as pore size. Treatments take about 1 hour and many patients have repeated treatments to help keep their skin clean and refreshed.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- A quick, easy way to brighten your skin
- Removes blackheads and comedones
- Application of essential oils and nutrients to replenish the skin after the treatments
- A light facial massage
- Application of a hydrating mask
- Soothing, protective cream with an SPF of no less than 30
- No downtime or extended recovery period
- No pain or anesthesia needed