All-on-4 / Teeth In A Day Scottsdale & Phoenix
Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery | Scottsdale, Avondale & Greater PHoenix, AZ
In the past, if you wanted to replace your missing teeth with dental implants, your only option was a process that required two surgeries and many months of healing time. Now, with state-of-the-art technology and a cutting-edge technique, Dr. Robert Guyette can provide superior restoration support for your smile in just one day. When you receive All-on-4 implants or Teeth In A Day, in most cases we can bypass the long wait by placing dental implants and securing natural-looking teeth to them during the same dental implant procedure. By working closely with your dentist, we can optimize your results and ensure years of confident smiles. If you have missing teeth and are interested in All-on-4 dental implant technique, check out All-on-4 before/after photos, see reviews, and contact our practice to schedule a consultation.
See What People Are Saying
All-on-4 Teeth Dental Implant Procedure
The All-on-4 dental implant procedure we perform at our Scottsdale and Avondale offices, provides an immediate function for people in need of full upper or lower restorations. With the help of 3D CT Scan planning software, Dr. Guyette will be able to fully explain how this advanced procedure works. Check out All-on-4 before/after photos.
Benefits of All-on-4™ Teeth Implants
- The All-on-4 treatment option provides patients with many advantages:
- Require less supporting bone mass, making it easier for patients who would usually need a bone graft to still achieve the smile of their dreams
- Are great for patients with removable dentures who are tired of messy adhesives and ill-fitting or painful teeth
- A beautiful, functional new smile after just one surgical procedure
- Restore your ability to chew, eat, and speak normally
- Do not cover the roof of your mouth, which can desensitize your sense of taste. With one-day implants and teeth, you can enjoy your food again
- Enhance your appearance and your self-confidence
- Require minimal downtime
Candidacy for All-on-4 Dental Implant Procedure in Scottsdale, AZ
Your candidacy for All-on-4™ dental implants will be discussed in detail during your initial consultation with Dr. Guyette. The surest way to determine if traditional or single-day implants are better suited to your needs is to schedule a free consultation. We strive to help every patient make an informed decision in the restoration of his or her dental health.
Learn More about the All-on-4 Dental Implant Procedure
All-on-4 dental implants placed at Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery are an excellent solution for multiple missing teeth, providing fast and dependable relief. See for yourself – check out All-on-4 before/after photos. If you wish to see an improvement in your smile, comfort, and confidence as soon as possible, contact our Scottsdale or Avondale office today to learn more about single-day dental implants and teeth.