Facial Injury Oral Surgery in Scottsdale
Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery | Scottsdale, Phoenix, Avondale, AZ
Facial Cheek Implants for Scottsdale & Avondale, AZ Patients
Facial injuries continue to be a significant social and health issue in the United States. Hundreds and thousands of people each year sustain injuries to the face from car accidents, firearms, athletic activities, and other accidents. Many of these accidents result in soft tissue damage to the face, scalp, and to facial bones. This can lead to an alteration of facial appearance and function. If you’ve experienced a traumatic facial injury, seek immediate care at an emergency room. If your injury causes cosmetic damage, make an appointment with Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery Center in Scottsdale, AZ for up-to-date treatment of your facial injuries. Facial and oral surgery can restore the face to a pre-injury condition and reverse the effects of trauma. After receiving a procedure, no one will be able to tell that an accident occurred.
What Facial Traumas Can Be Treated?
The face is among the most vulnerable parts of our bodies. As we go through our daily lives working, playing, and encountering circumstances outside our control, the face is often left exposed. When a sudden impact or event happens, the face often gets injured. But there is help out there to correct the damage from trauma. Our team has the experience and treatments for a wide range of facial bone and soft tissue injuries. If you’ve sustained one or more of the following injuries, our team would love to help you get your facial appearance back:
- Orbital Fractures – When your eye socket’s bone gets damaged. This type of injury can be remedied with the help of orbital fracture surgery.
- Broken Teeth – When the bones that hold your teeth in place are broken due to sudden trauma, your teeth getting hit, chipped, broken, or completely knocked out. Tooth trauma and the cosmetic damage left behind can be restored with tooth repair or dental implants.
- Jaw Fractures – Any trauma sustained at the upper and lower jaws. Our specialists formulate treatments for jaw fractures designed to restore jaw appearance and function.
- Nasal Fractures – When the nose is broken. A broken nose can include the bridge, the side nasal bones, and the septum and make the nose appear bent or crooked and cause a decreased ability to breathe through the nose. Our practitioners deploy nasal fracture treatment for this type of injury.
- Lacerations of the Skin, Face, and Mouth – Lacerations and other injuries to the face. These incisions can many times be significantly improved with treatment.
Before and After Facial Trauma Surgery
An exceptional surgeon restores the patient’s peace of mind and confidence along with their face. Recovery, downtime, and the results of a facial treatment depend on the healing process, the surgeon and the injury severity. Before your facial surgery, our team will consult with you, evaluate your injuries, and form a treatment plan best suited to return your face to normal. We make recommendations for how to recover most quickly and effectively before and after the treatment takes place. Please feel free to reach out to us and our oral and maxillofacial surgeons will gladly consult with you on how to proceed.