Facial Implants at Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery Center
Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery Center | Scottsdale, Phoenix, Avondale, AZ
Facial implants bring better balance and an improved proportion to the structural appearance of the face. As a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Robert Guyette understands how to best use implants to improve the function and profile of the face.
Facial Cheek Implants for Scottsdale & Avondale, AZ Patients
Are you dissatisfied with your face shape, definition, or contours? Are you ready to achieve a more ideal appearance that you can be proud of and confident in? The Guyette Facial & Oral Surgery Center is here to serve you with a wide range of facial implants in Scottsdale, AZ. For over 30 years, we’ve provided the highest quality of care for countless patients who desire a more beautiful and younger looking face. If you want or need cosmetic facial treatment to restore or enhance your appearance, we are the most skilled, experienced, and qualified team for your needs.
Why Do Patients Get Face Implants?
- You want to enhance your receding chin
- You desire to reshape or sculpt your jawline
- You want to even out your facial features
- You want to boost your cheekbone’s volume
- You want to restore your face after a traumatic event, injury, or illness
Common Facial Implant Surgery Types
Can I Combine Face Implants?
Yes. Merging the cheek and chin implants is a very common practice that is immensely beneficial in several ways. First, combining treatments reduces operating and personal costs because your doctor performs the procedures simultaneously rather than performing two separate procedures. Secondly, combined treatments reduce the number of appointments and decreases your recovery and downtime. These procedures can also compliment neck, eye, and forehead lifts. If you are dissatisfied with multiple areas of your face, combining treatments may be right for you.
What Happens During Cheek Implants?
A cheek implant procedure usually takes 45 minutes to an hour to complete. A straightforward cheek implant procedure without any other services looks like this:
- Dr. Guyette makes a small incision in the patient’s mouth, below the cheek,
- the implant is gently inserted into the incision,
- titanium screws are used to hold the cheek implant in place, and finally,
- the incisions are usually closed with dissolvable stitches.